At Frupinsa we supply only graded almonds of fully Spanish origin.
A basic ingredient in Mediterranean cuisine and ideal for making all kinds of foods and culinary creations, especially nougat, marzipan, cakes and pastries in general.
Our broad experience and know-how, together with our facilities, which incorporate the latest technology in the sector, enable us to offer high-quality almonds that are calibrated and free of impurities
We are also registered with the CCPAE (Catalan Organic Agricultural Production Council), which means we are authorised to supply organic almonds.
We have recently created our own brand of natural almonds packaged for the final consumer.
Health benefits of the almond
- Half of their content is made up of healthy fats that help to reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol. They provide us with unsaturated fats, which are very beneficial for the body.
- They contain antioxidants (vitamins E and C) that are essential for combating the action of free radicals, substances responsible for certain degenerative diseases and ageing.
- Due to their group B vitamin content, they are suitable for relieving fatigue, stress and premenstrual syndrome. They contain folic acid, which is highly suitable for pregnant women and for a baby’s development.
- They provide energy and fibre and contain low amounts of saturated fat.
- They constitute a source of vegetable protein, antioxidants, vitamins and numerous bioactive substances such as flavonoids.
- They also provide the body with magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron and trace elements such as zinc and selenium.